Saturday, October 17, 2015

I found them ~!



Hello everyone ~

I am so excited!  I found them~!

If you have ever moved, you know all of the packing and unpacking is really hard work.  Well, I still have boxes in the storage room that are not unpacked ;-)


Many years ago, my mother when she was still with us, worked in real estate.  Her office was a model home.  When all the homes were sold, including the model home, her boss told her she could have anything she wanted from the house. My mother chose two staffordshire dogs.

I have been looking for these little puppies for at least a month.  I thought they had been thrown out or lost.  I was beside myself.

Well, today I found them ~


and now they are home on the dining room mantel ~

I am so happy



I just love these and they are so special to me.

Have you lost anything that was special and found it?

Have a wonderful day.  I think I'll sit in the dining room and have a cup of tea.

(((Hugs)))

Marianne

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad you found these Staffordshire dogs...such a nice memento of your mother and her career. It certainly is a tea kind of day here too....cold and rainy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you Pam. I am really glad hat I found these. Enjoy your day!

      Delete
  2. So glad you found them Marianne! Some things have such a special meaning to us. They're cute too! It is a tea kind of day! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like your mom is right there with you. Glad you found your friends. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I do feel her around me all the time ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy you finally found them; they look right at home on your mantel. I have things stored up in my rafters above the garage that I haven't seen in at least 20 years because they're just too hard to get to. It will be like Christmas when I finally climb up there one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, they are just perfect in their new home. I'm so happy that you found them! Enjoy your tea! Blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What treasures. I'm always looking for things in my decor boxes....then I get sidetracked with other things. I love these and seeing how you've displayed them! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so pretty...so glad you found them!!!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete