Friday, October 23, 2015

Autumn porch ~


Hello my friends ~

It is a crisp cool sunny day here in Ontario ~ the kind of fall day that just makes your heart sing ~

I decided that even though I have no neighbours, I would make a simple fall vignette on my front porch



Just little simple pumpkins in my John Deere Wagon that Mr. Vintage made ~



I must admit, I did stroll through the corn field and take a few corn leaves ~ why not?



Love this little wagon.  I use it for all kinds of vignettes ~



There you have it.  A simple fall porch

How are you decorating your porch?

I would love to hear

(((Hugs)))

Marianne

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love your porch decorated for Fall. Sweet old wagon, looks great.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your porch is very inviting. Love your wagon. Our porch has several creatures visiting guests for Halloween. I'm sure you aren't surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! Simple and sweet and farmhouse. My porch is simple too, just some mums and a few pumpkins. I haven't taken any pictures cause I have to sweep my porch first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fall porch and your pictures of it are so pretty! I think this home was just made for you and I know you are having so much fun nesting here!!

    Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little wagon and sweet fall decorations. I have pumpkins and mums on ours and I'm hoping they'll last until after this weekend as the frost has done a number on them already. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete