Friday, October 9, 2015

Dining Room ~


Good morning everyone~

It is dark and dreary here in Ontario, but it is supposed to clear up this afternoon ;-)

Last time, I told you I would show you more of the Vintage Farmhouse renovation ~ so let's go!

We have a wonderful dining room.  Here is the dining room before





I didn't care for the pumpkin colour.  So you know, vanilla sugar being my favourite colour ~



Vanilla sugar it is~!



The dining room has a wonderful built in cupboard



and my cabinet from our other house, jut seemed to fit right in



 I brought my fireplace mantel.  You just have to have a fireplace in the dining room ~ don't you agree?



My other cabinet is just perfect for my Jadite~



And my angel wings are perfect in the corner ~



Then there is the pass through.  I just love this ~ sigh ~



This is the view from the kitchen



all of my lovely dishes are stored in the pass through ~


I just love this little luncheon set ~ Maybe, Mr. Vintage and I will have lunch and use these ;-)



A little fall vignette on the table.

I brought my school house light fixture with me.  Just had to, you know.  So there it is.   The Vintage Farmhouse Dining room

We love it ~!  It's my favourite room in the house



Have you been decorating or renovating lately?

Do tell

Have a great day!

(((Hugs)))

Marianne

6 comments:

  1. I sure understand you didn't like the color of your dining room Before. It was terrible lol. Now it's cosier and I guess you'll have good dinners there.
    Hope you have a good weekend.
    Love Elzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I love your dining room! That built in shelving and the pass through with the bead board doors are beautiful! I love the white paint you chose and everything looks so perfect with all your vintage things. I'm glad you could bring the school house light and the fireplace with you. I also like your dining table and chairs. It looks wonderful! Happy Thanksgiving too you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautifully farmhouse, shabby, cottage, prairie, all that good stuff! You must have had so much fun putting it all together. Just perfect Marianne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great room, looks much larger with the vanilla paint! Love the cabinets and all of your pretties! Have a wonderful weekend! Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful features the built-in and pass through are! Love all those quaint touches. Your furnishings look just lovely. Almost like they were waiting for just this spot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dining room is lovely. Everything works together so well. There is a new vintage link party Vintage Charm starting up this coming week on Thursday October 15th at 8:00 AM EST and I would love for you to join at http://www.bluewillowhouse.com. Hope to see you there

    ReplyDelete