Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Best Christmas Ever ~


Hello my friends ~ Just thought I would stop by and share some exciting news ~



Mr. Vintage is such a doll ~ he surprised me after Christmas with the best gift in the world ~



No not Annie ~ Although I love her dearly ~




No not flowers ~ although I really enjoy them ~

I think I told you that my computer went on the fritz ~ yes, we did get the old girl fixed.....but




He bought me a Mac Book Pro ~ Ohhhhh how I have  been longing for one ;-)



Mr. Vintage you are so full of surprises ~ That's why I love you so much ~

I am such a lucky girl ~

Now I just have to learn how to use it ~ but I am very willing to learn ~

Have you had any surprises today?

Please share with me ~

((((Hugs))))

Marianne



10 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great Christmas! A new computer, how wonderful.

    My surprise would be I got to stay home from work today because we weren't busy at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your new christmas presents.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you will love it Marianne. Hubby got me one this fall and I love it. I am still learning the ropes of it though but it's a joy to use! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, What a win gift! Macs are just the best! :D Glad that you had such a lovely Christmas!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow!!!!! that is wonderful.....Merry Merry, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy playing with your new toy! What did you give Mr. V that he was over the moon about?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, What a great surprise! Have a great time with it! You will love it. Hugs and Smiles, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marianne, thank you so much for stopping by my little blog 'The Dressed Up Cottage'. I see you found me from the welcome wagon at The Cozy Little House. I was thrilled to be mentioned and to find a few new names on my blog. Yippee!!! I will be sure to check out some more of your past posts. Happy New Year
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  9. You scored.
    I was really likeing the music sheet garland on your tree.

    ReplyDelete