Sunday, March 30, 2014

I'm in Love ~



Happy Sunday my friends.  This is my new farmhouse sign for my kitchen  ~ which is now finished.  Yeah ~!

You know where this is going ~

This is the kitchen before ~



It was yellow ~ I didn't care for it anymore



The walls are now Vanilla Sugar and the cupboards are Kitten White ~ swoon ~  I am in love



I picked this little cabinet up at an estate sale.  It is now our liquor cabinet.





I made an onion and potato bin out of an old egg basket and lined it with drop cloth



Mr. Vintage made this farmhouse bench for me ~ how I love that man ~ He makes me smile ;-)



I made a potholder out of drop cloth and stamped a little chicken on it.  You know how I feel about my chickens ~



Our little message centre.  Hmmmm dinner sounds good.  I wonder who is cooking?  



My enamelware utensil holder fits right in ~

BUT the best is coming ~



Whooo Hooo ~ we found a school house lamp and it came from a local school, St. Mary's Academy.  It was torn down quite a few years ago.  Well, we found this at an antique store.  I love it



There you have it.  My kitchen redo,  all nice and fresh and light.  I think I'll be cooking tonight.  I love spending time in my kitchen now.

I am almost done the family room.  So I will share that with you soon

((((Hugs))))

xo

Marianne

16 comments:

  1. The white looks so nice and crisp and new! Love the bench your hubby made and the special light fixture. How nice to have it done in time for Spring! Enjoy your day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so nice! Just in time for the sunshine! Your light was a great find with history attached to it. You are blessed with a handy husband. It's a great bench! Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to the rest!
    Blessings, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your painted cabinets, especially the color Kitten White! And wow, the bench and real school house light look great! Pretty kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kitchen looks beautiful! I wish I were brave enough/talented enough to paint my cabinets white!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks awesome I like it ! Love the bench and the sign oh ok I love it all ! Thanks for sharing . Have a good week !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kitchen looks amazing. So cozy. I especially love the farm bench - so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Afternoon, what a beautiful kitchen, love the farmhouse look and all your goodies too. Mr.Vintage sure did a great job on the bench, sweet, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic! Isn't it amazing how a little change can motivate a body? That cabinet is gorgeous! I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it and your are very busy
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your white tones are so nice. How fun to have a talented husband. Your bench is perfect and that light fixture is such a special touch. Your kitchen transformation is absolutely wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! I love the change of color! I need to do that too. And of course the sign is perfect and I'm swooning over that lamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have been so busy re-doing your entire house! Everything looks so pretty and bright.

    xo Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Marianne - Love your kitchen redo! All of your accents just make it perfect. Great job!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks fantastic! I can see why you want to spend more time in there.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just fabulous Marianne! Love it all and especially the enamelware utensil holder :) Great job to Mr. Vintage as well. A joy-filled place. Blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  16. It looks beautiful Marianne. I love the old school house light fixture. The warm whites will make a beautiful backdrop for your vintage finds. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete