Sunday, November 20, 2011

Saturday Treasures


Hello my friends ~ I must share with you that Mr. Vintage went and purchased a gift certificate for me for a Hot Rock Massage ~ Oh my ~
Saturday, I went and when I came back I was like a bowl of jello ~ What a wonderful treat ~!

Then, Mr. Vintage took me to a new antique shop that just opened...well, here are a few of my treasures ~
I just love this little clock ~

I just had to take these vintage pillow cases home ~

Aren't they just darling?


I love the cutwork ~

Today I spent the better part of my day fluffing my nest and putting out a little sparkle for the upcoming Christmas season

I love the patina on this champage bucket ~


I picked up these little blue bottles at our consignment shop for $1.00 ~ so I decided to use them on my mantel

I love the pink and blue with touches of silver ~

I even found a faux mercury glass candle at Winner's ~

I just had to put out my little reindeer ~ He makes me smile

Have you started decorating for the Holiday Season?

What have you done?  I would love for you to share with me

((((Hugs))))

Marianne

xo

13 comments:

  1. So many pretties! I really love the way you put the Chirstmas balls on top of the bottles. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cutwork pillowcases are lovely.
    Your silver, blue, and white makes for a very
    pretty Christmas display.
    I'll start my decorating the first of Dec.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue ,pink , silver and white !Very pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful finds! I love the pink with the pretty blue....happy colors. The reindeer is precious. Oh I am worthless after a massage or a facial. Sweet sweet husband.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your idea with the bottles. I have a couple that I could use in my decorations, too! I'm anxious to start! Enjoy the week ahead! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I love the blue bottles and the silver and pink accents. I've started some decorating and hope to finish it this week and do the tree next weekend. Have fun! Blessings, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you have a good start! The blue bottles and pink ornaments are so pretty.
    I have my trees up at 1515, but still in the fall motiff at home. I am having Thanksgiving so after the decorating will begin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Marianne,
    I have started decorating for Christmas too. It's so much fun getting it all out and deciding what the decorating plan will be. Love all your pretty treasures.

    xo,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything looks so pretty!
    I haven't started yet. I usually do the weekend after Thanksgiving...really looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad that we have Thanksgiving in October so we can begin our Christmas decorating as early as we like in November!
    You found some gorgeous little treasures! I especially like the darling pillow cases. Your Christmas decor is looking wonderful, I look forward to seeing more.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Marianne
    Don't you just love the hot stone massage! Lucky Lady! Have a great week.

    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't started yet but I'm really in the Christmas decorating mood. I'll probably get started this weekend. Love your cute new things. Mimi

    ReplyDelete