Tuesday, August 30, 2011

What a relief ~


Hello everyone ~ Mr. Vintage and I finally received the results of his tests ~ What a relief ~ Mr. Vintage does NOT have cancer ~ however, he will be scheduled for surgery soon to remove a part of his bowel that is riddled with diverticulitis.

He has been in pain for quite some time and it is time to move on and have this taken care of ~ Are we nervous and a little apprehensive ~ YES we are, but we will get through this~

Even though we all go through rough waters ~

We can always hope that there is smooth sailing ahead ~

The surgery is not scheduled as of yet, so Mr. Vintage and I have decided ~ yes, it is time again

to relax and go camping and enjoy each other's company ~

Enjoy the beauty of nature ~
Maybe meet a friend or two ~
Maybe find a treasure ~
or two ~ ;-)

So ~ we're planning on leaving in probably a few weeks... but you KNOW I will take you with us ~

In the meantime, it is time for the Harrow Fair this weekend and Mr. Vintage and I will take you and show you all around.  I PROMISE.

Thank you, EVERY ONE of you for your good thoughts, prayers and well wishes ~ you ARE the best

Have a wonderful week ~ See you at the Harrow Fair

(((Hugs)))

Marianne
No Mindy, sorry you can't go to the fair, sorry

Mommy, are you kidding me? I would behave ... oh well, I guess I'll stay at home with Scooter (sigh)..only if you promise to bring me home a hot dog.


15 comments:

  1. That is good news! Enjoy your little getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad your prayers were answered! Go, enjoy each other and have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such good news!
    Have fun on your camping trip together!
    And give a hug to that little sweetie with the white fluff! (I have one too!)
    xo

    Deborah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to hear the great news Marriane! Praying the surgery goes perfectly also! Mindy is sooo adorable!!!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank the good Lord!!!! The kind of surgery he is having is a tough one but I am sure it is easier than fighting cancer. You both take care. :) Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear about the test results. What a relief, eh? Going away will be a good treat after all the worry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy to hear that your husband doesn't have cancer. What a relief! Prayers go out to you and your husband for the upcoming surgery.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a good time and I hope all goes well for your husband.
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a wonderful releife for you all now you can start breathing again,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh thank goodness its nothing that serious! I pray the surgery will be soon and that everything will go well! Have the best time girlie! :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear the good news. I'm sure the surgery will go well. My dad had it. It might be a good time to look into dietary changes that can prevent these issues. Feel better, Mr. V!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy for you guys! Surgery is a scary thing, but he will do great! My father-in-law had the same surgery done a few years back at the ripe age of 77 and he recovered just fine!
    Good thoughts coming your way and have fun where ever life takes ya!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a relief for you to know that your husband does not have cancer, I pray that his surgery will go well, whenever it may take place.
    So nice that you can pick up and go camping any time, I would so love to do that just once this summer.
    Have a wonderful and relaxing time.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is wonderful news Marianne! You must be so relieved. Enjoy your pre-surgery time together. :-) Blessings, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a blessing! Praying the surgery goes well!

    ReplyDelete