Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday Treasures ~

Hello everyone ~


My Roses of Sharon are in full bloom and they are just lovely ~ they make me smile

We had a great yard sale and had alot of fun, but I wanted to share with you some of my finds from our camping trip ~
Isn't this bowl just adorable.  I have one in pink milk glass, but I've never seen a green one.  It just screamed "take me home~!"
I couldn't pass up this scale.  I thought it was sooo different ~ thank you Mr. Vintage for pointing this out to me ;-)
These sweet little pictures I couldn't pass up ~ although they ended up in the yard sale.
And this little table cloth I just adore

What treasures have you found lately?

Sorry I've not been around, but I started a new position with the firm that I work for and it's been a little hectic.  I PROMISE I will catch up with all of you very soon ~

(((Hugs)))

Marianne

Till next time ;-)

7 comments:

  1. Your rose of Sharon are so abundant and beautiful! Love the green bowl and the cross stitch table cloth too. I miss seeing you on here but work comes first. I hope your week is going well. Blessings, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color of your rose of sharon is beautiful. I really do like that bowl.....I can see why you nabbed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rose of Sharon is so lovely. You found some great little treasures, too! I love the bowl and the scales, they are so unique!
    I haven't been garage saleing or really shopping much lately.
    Enjoy your new job.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marianne, Glad you found some fun things! Good luck with your new position!
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet finds-------------you have good yard sales in your area.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the scale. I want to get one and have not found one reasonable enough yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your rose of sharon! We had two bit beautiful big ones that grew up tall and formed an arch over the gate in our first little house and I still miss that. I need to find one to plant here, but all I can ever find is the double variety and I just want the plain and simple single blooms! I just need to find a nice person near me with one in their yard who will let be dig up a runner. (they spread like crazy!)

    ReplyDelete