Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A fantastic fish fry and treasures ~

Happy Wednesday everyone ~

Well the fish fry that Mr. Vintage and I attended was absolutely delish ~  Our friend has an absolutely goregous spot on the lake ~ Just look ~

Our camper wasn't quite set up yet, but I couldn't resist taking a picture ~
Ahhh ~ how relaxing ~ these folks were having a grand time...
What a beautiful beach ~
A lovely spot to sit and relax ~
How serene ~
Love, Love, Love the wagon wheels ~
We ate so much, I rolled to the camper ;-)
BUT ~ the best part of the night was little Lucy ~ she is sooooo adorable and fun... but at the end of the night (7:30 p.m.) she had enough of the party
Isn't she just the sweetest little girl you have ever laid eyes on?
On the way to our friends house ~ ofcourse, Mr. Vintage & I stopped at a yard sale (isn't that what we do?)
Here are some of my treasures ~


Next time I'll share with you my new ride that Mr. Vintage picked up for me

Did you have a good weekend?  What did you do?

Can't wait to hear from you ~

(((Hugs)))
Marianne

9 comments:

  1. That certainly is a beautiful spot for a vacation Marianne. Little Lucy is adorable (that's what I want my next grandbaby to be called if it's a girl, my grammie's name, and no there is no news of that sort yet!) We went to a beautiful wedding of a sweet young couple from our church and it was on our 34th anniversary so rather appropriate don't you think? Enjoy the rest of the week. Oh, and just what is this new ride Mr. Vintage got you? I'm very curious. Do tell. Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely, peaceful spot to camp! I love to camp at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marianne,
    I love, love, love your adorable trailer! Little Lucy is as sweet as can be! That was my Mom's name. :) Looks like you had such a great time.
    I went to a wedding on the beach last Saturday and then my hubby and I celebrated our anniversary (Sunday).
    Can't wait to see the new "ride" your hubby got you!
    Have a great week.
    Hugs,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could one NOT relax in that setting? I like the wagon wheels best!

    Adorable baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it all. great finds. Husband doesn't like fish that much but I do a fish fry sounds wonderful.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Marianne,
    Love all your pictures!!! Thank you for sharing they are all beautiful!!
    Love your camper!!
    Suzann ~xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous place! And I LOVE your little, vintage trailer. I just wish mine was finished and could sit next to yours so we could chat and have a bit of fun together!
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful place...and your camper is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great spot to set up your adorable camper! You found some great stuff...especially the bike! I should get one too...it will definitely help out with my fall diet (of course I can't start it now)!!

    ReplyDelete