Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunny Sunday ~

We are having such beautiful weather today.  The temp is around 75 degrees F and there is a wonderful breeze blowing.  I decided to wash the bedding ~

How could I resist?  There is just something that makes me smile when I see laundry blowing in the wind ;-)



I can hardly wait to lay down on line dried bedding ~ ahhhh, such a wonderful down home feeling.  It just makes me happy ~ and speaking of happy, Mr. Vintage and I went for a drive and ofcourse, stopped at a yard sale ~  We were so lucky to find this ~


Silverwood's was a Canadian milk distributor in Windsor, Ontario.  A City about 45 minutes away from Harrow.  They had other distributorships in other cities in Ontario.  This old milk crate is in wonderful condition and I couldn't resist ~



I hope all of you have a very relaxing Sunday ~ Are you relaxing today?

Can't wait to hear from you ~


((((Hugs)))

Marianne

9 comments:

  1. What a find in that box! I have always been a big fan of old boxes. And fresh linens off the clothes line.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a score! The ice tongs are even in there with the milk bottles, wow!

    Enjoy your fresh sheets tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely day you find such good things when you are out and about. Your clothes blowing in the wind just looks so nice, Have a lovely Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been a relaxing day here as we weather hurricane Irene! Got lots of painting done (which relaxes me) as I get ready for a fall show at the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing like fresh sheets from the clother line!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to dry sheets on the line, especially if it is breezy. They get softened and no wrinkles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool is that?! I love that milk crate and the laundry in the wind is great for anyone to relax just looking at! :P

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have that "aah" moment too after getting into a bed made from sheets straight from the line. I love that milk crate! What a great find!!

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely milk crate and is that an ice handle in the crate, too? So nice when you can find treasures such as that, I love finding pieces of Canadian history. That is why I love my huge bread box so much, it is a piece of Winnipeg history.
    I hang small pieces of clothing around on my patio, 'cuz I do not have a line, I would so love to have one.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete