Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My favourite finds of 2010

Well, after the busy day with the peacocks.. I have recovered a little.  Mindy can now go outside to play and Mommy is VERY happy about that.

I thought, since I am new to the blogging community,  I would share some of my favourite finds of 2010 (I love thrifting)

Hope you enjoy them ~

Our chippy little ice box which we use as a liquor cabinet



My favourite little child's ironing board and iron ~ Mr. Vintage and I were on a quiet getaway when I spotted it.  So cute!




The little hanger I bought to hang up my vintage aprons....




and some of my vintage purses





I have a definite weakness for vintage purses..just ask Mr. Vintage ;-)

What do you have a weakness for?

Can't wait to hear from you.

P.S.  I want to take this time to thank each and every one of my new blogger friends for all their kind comments.  (((Hugs)))

Marianne

7 comments:

  1. Love that hanger you have the aprons on, that's a really versatile piece. Isn't the 'hunt' fun?

    Happy New Year! Tks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marianne!!
    I juts love all of your vintage things!!!
    I have been blogging since October and wanted to say hello!!
    I am a new follower :)
    Suzann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my weaknesses change with the wind! Right now it is small porcelain animal figurines, preferably dogs. But I always love anything silver. Or glass. Or anything old.
    xo
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have far too many weaknesses when it comes to vintage treasures! Ha! I would have to say that my favorites are floral feedsacks from the 40's and 50's, Victorian era postcards with roses, old greeting cards in fabulous color...and I could go on and on. See what I mean! Many weaknesses and I love them all!
    Happy New Year!
    Coralie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your vintage treasures are lovely, my greatest delights at the moment would be bags!

    Have a delightful day. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the little ice box! Used to have one at my old shop, loved to keep my food in there cause mice couldn't get to it! You know how old buildings are! Enjoy you weekend, it's almost here!
    Theresa
    aka:tot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marianne
    Thank you for your beauriful visit to my romantic birdcages post. I love any find and treasure the great deals. Love your style and I see some of your treasures I would use myself, I may end up restyling them but all and all thats the best part of recyceling :)
    Love that ice-box what a cutie.

    Thank you for your visit... visit often I will as well.
    xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete