Saturday, January 29, 2011

A heart Warming Surprise~!

A couple of day ago, I was visiting my favourite blogs and I stopped to see Cindy at the Heart of Your Home.  I was so happy that Cindy had won the Stylish Blogger's Award ~ I was scrolling down, reading the 7 things about her ~ when...did I see right?  I couldn't believe it so I didn't post it right away.  I still can't believe it...being such a new blogger~



YES! I did ~ Cindy at the Heart of your Home had recommended me for the Stylish Blogger's Award.  I am Soooo thrilled.  Thank you Cindy (((Hugs)))..


As a new Blogger ~ I am over the moon!    Now in order for me to accept this award, I must list 7 things about myself ~

1.  The love the Lord ~ he is my co-pilot and as my co-pilot I consult with him every day.
2.  I am married to the most wonderful man in the world, He is my helpmate ~ he is a my inspiration ~ lucky me!
3.  I have a lovely 21 yr old soon to be 22 year old daughter who is beautiful inside and out ~ If I do say so myself ;-).
4.  I LOVE to garden ~ flowers, vegetables and herbs,  I love playing in the mud ~
5.  I LOVE to can every year ~ tomatoes, tomato sauce, salsa, pickles, jams ~
6.  I LOVE to clean, decorate and fluff my nest regularly, for myself and my family ~
7.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, making new friends ~ especially friends like you :-)

Now my list of 15 wonderful blogs ~ ;-)


Please stop by these blogs ~ you'll enjoy them!



16 comments:

  1. and I just did the very same thing Marianne!! I was popping over to visit and then Bam! :) First of all...congratulations on a well deserved award and Second....oh my goodness....thank you!!! Thank you for thinking of me. I am truly honored!!! This shall be my post tomorrow, and I am going to visit the other blogs listed here too!! I am so glad I found your blog and I love your visits!! Thank you so much!!! I am wishing you a wonderful, fun-filled Saturday!!! hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming to you from Babbs blog. Isn't she the sweetest lady. Enjoyed my visiting here at yours.

    my blogs are :

    www.foreverjann.blogspot.com

    www.bouquetoftulleroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling Marianne thank you for visiting my blog and for your lovely words!
    I miss summer sooo much too!
    Have a nice WE
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for listing me! Congrats on your award! I remember when I was a new blogger and got my first award and I was so excited!!

    I love to garden to and am so ready to get started!

    come on spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, my friend! I loved learning a bit more about you - you and I have so so much in common. It's such fun to get better acquainted, isn't it?
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you!! You are stylish. Us Vintage loving gals have it going on. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Pink Saturday, Marianne! So nice for you to stop by and take the time to leave a comment! Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved reading these facts on you. I love my garden too, though I do not much love to do my garden. It's a wee bit too big ^_~ Thank you for mentioning me, my friend, I'm honored.
    Love for a happy Saturday and a sweet Sunday! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. enjoyed reading the 7 things about you... ALways fun to learn about friends...

    ReplyDelete
  10. You deserve it..your blog and you are so sweet.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    tammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marianne...IT IS SOOOO GOOD to know more about SWEET and LOVELY, God-Loving YOU!

    Now...about Whintley Phipps (Amazing Grace Singer). Every once in awhile God leads me back to that presentation. I will NEVER GET OVER IT!

    Glad you loved it, too!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats, Marianne! Isn't it fun to be awarded?! I've been looking over your blog and it's wonderful! Happy to know you and it will be fun to follow! I LOVE your LOVES :)
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done on your award, I have just found your blog through Brenda at Cozy little house. Looking forward to reading more, have a great week,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Marianne,
    Congratulations my friend. And thank you so very much for thinking of me. How very sweet of you.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Cindy,
    Congratulations to you!!
    Oh this is so sweet of you, Thanks You!! I am so embarassed at being so late to reply, my mail box has gotten away from me!
    I will be checking uot lots of the other blogs I haven't visited yet:-)
    Hugs,
    Bella

    ReplyDelete