Sunday, October 27, 2013


Hello my friends ~ It has been hectic around the Vintage household ~


Decorating ~

 
 Entertaining ~


Tweaking my craft ~ sewing room 



Mr. V. and I did have a chance to stop at our favourite antique~shabby chic store the other day ~


I picked up this little piece of architectural salvage ~


And this piece to hold my fern.  I am attempting to bring the ferns in this year ~ wish me luck.  The last time I did this they did not make it the winter ~

Well, Chico is ready for Hallowe'en ~


Can we go trick or treating now?


Not yet Chico, a couple more sleeps ;-)

Are you ready for the little trick or treaters?  

I can hardly wait to see of the the little ghouls and gobblins and princesses of course ~

 (((Hugs)))

Marianne

xo

5 comments:

  1. Great architectural pieces! Chico looks adorable! My daughter bough a couple of tiny costumes for the guinea pigs. Not sure how thrilled they 'll be able that LOL! Good luck with your ferns! Happy Halloween! Oh, we'll have one princess and one Iron Man (the grand babes) Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing photos of your pretty vintage home. Good luck with the ferns, I would love to have one, but if you can't do it I'm sure I can't either. I've never been good with ferns.
    Your new architectural pieces are very pretty.
    Have a wonderful day and have fun trick or treating, Chico!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've been busy. Chico looks like he is ready for Trick or Treating!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds life well lived! Those plates are gorgeous and look just right in your home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks so nice. I love your dogs costume.

    ReplyDelete