Saturday, December 10, 2011

The tree is trimmed ~

Hello friends ~ don't you just love this little owl? ~ He's so sweet.  Britt saw this in the hospital gift shop and really fell in love with him ~ sooo ~ I brought him home and put him in the tree ~

I think he looks right at home in the tree ~ don't you?

Well, the tree is decorated with all of my favourite vintage decorations ;-)

The little angel is watching over us this Christmas season ~

See little Tommy on his slend in the bottom corner?  Tommy is Mr. Vintage's favourite ~

Do you have a favourite Christmas Ornament or Decoration?

Can't wait to hear from you ~

(((Hugs)))

Marianne

xo

9 comments:

  1. I love that precious owl! My favorite Christmas treasure is my pixies! My sister and I both collect them and love them! Happy holidays! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, he looks very comfy tucked in among the branches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree looks so festive!
    One of my favorite ornaments are the ones with otters on them (I collect otters).
    Hope y'all are doing well this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute owl! Hope there aren't any mice anywhere on that tree; they might be in trouble! ;o)

    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marianne,
    The owl looks like he belongs there! I love the tulle at the top of your tree, all of the vintage ornaments are lovely.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tree is gorgeous and I love the little owl.

    xo,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful tree! Love the little owl watching over the Christmas festivities. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tree looks beautiful Marianne. I love all your pretty vintage ornaments. Have a blessed day. Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Holidays.. I love your tree! How is Mr. Vintage doing? Feeling better I hope. Take care!

    ReplyDelete