Friday, April 1, 2011

A wonderful way to end the week ~

Happy Friday everyone ~ Today, just because, I bought myself some of these ~  Aren't they beautiful?



I fluffed a little ~ Don't we all just LOVE to fluff our nest?



Mr. Vintage picked up the mail ~ ;-)

A little while ago, I ordered some lavender soap from Frog Goes to Market ~ Well, it arrived today and I must say what a HEAVENLY smell ~ just lovely ~



It was wrapped beautifully with much care ~ thank you so much Ellie ~ then ~ what did I spy ~ YES, YES, YES




It arrived! I am soooo excited.  So... I must tell you that my plans for the evening are a long relaxing bath using my lavender goats milk soap, a cup of tea AND I'm going to pour over Fifi's new book...Sounds heavenly doesn't it?

What are you doing this evening?  Hope it's fun ~

((((Hugs))))

Marianne

13 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great night! I'm about to head out to double header softball games that my family (hubby, daughter, oldest and youngest son, and daughter in law) plays with our church league! I love watching them play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds wonderful! I love lavender soap. I will probably do some hooking while watching a movie.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful way to spend the weekend! Your daffodils are beautiful! Every girl needs pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, Scented soaps are my weakness. I'm checking out Frog Goes to Market etsy shop. Your daffodils are beautiful and I like your retro egg beater beside them. Mom used one similar to that to make meringue. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh let me know about that book. I have been looking at it online and I thought it looked so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marianne, What a perfect evening with your new book! I'm going to have to get it soon. Our grandbaby just left today so our home is very quiet.
    Have a great weekend!
    ~ Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daffodils are such a sign of spring. So pretty. Sounds like a great time bubble bath and a new book by Fifi! Lucky you getting some chickens. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a delightful post....the daffodils are a punch of color for a not-so-spring day here!! That book looks lovely...and the soap...we love lavender & new etsy shops....so we'll have to check that one out :) Have a great day Marianne!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the apron...I need it for the kitchen at 1515..do u mind? ha ha

    I am relaxed just hearing about your evening plans!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your images are as pretty as anything in a style/interior design magazine! Just made me happy to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for the mention, Marianne! I hope you are loving the soaps :) I'm jealous of your daffodils AND your book... I might have to find both of those for myself this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok...the book is fabulous isn't it!!!!!

    I just love when an etsy seller wraps so prettily!

    ReplyDelete