Sunday, December 12, 2010

IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it's really snowing outside......




My garden does look festive with the snow cover



And the holly in the garden is beautiful...




I think it's time to make some home made stew and bake a loaf of bread.

What are YOU doing today? I'd LOVE to hear from you

PS I had to take a picture of my tractor seat hanging on my gate in the back

My hubby and I found this in the summer taking a walk in the woods with my next door neighbours and good friends Karen and Mike.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marianne,
    What beautiful pictures. I love the snow. Can you believe I've only been in the snow once?! I dream of a white Christmas every year, but I don't think it will ever happen in my little corner of Sunny California :-) Anyway, thank you so much for stopping by and becoming a follower and for your very sweet comment. Hope you come and visit again soon. Enjoy your beautiful snow. Have a wonderful new week.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete