Saturday, December 11, 2010

Happy Saturday!


Good morning ~ Happy Saturday to you!

I thought I would share some of my outside decorations with you today.


My vintage sled and skates.  I just added a little greenery, some ornaments and a bow.


A little greenery in my window boxes and voila.  I have to admit, my hubby and I went for a drive (we live in the country) and pruned a few evergreens.  Have to make the County beautiful.  My hubby is the greatest, he never complains ~ he just comes along for the ride.


A little greenery in my cement urns ;)


I think the ice and snow that mother nature left adds just the right touch.  Don't you?

What have YOU done to make your house beautiful for Christmas?  I'm listening.....Can't wait to hear from you

((Hugs))
Marianne xo

2 comments:

  1. Hey Marianne! Awesome blog! Great music for it too, I must say. :)
    Yesterday I went and decorated my house with Christmas stuff. Bought a little baby tree to decorate for my apartment, with little teeny little ornaments and lights.
    I should post some pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete