Sunday, February 22, 2015

Wishing your life away ~


Good morning my friends ~



So many of us are dealing with the frigid temperatures and the blowing snow ~ sigh ~



Wondering if spring will ever get here ~

Will the temperatures ever be warm again? ~



When shall we feel the warm sun on our face and see the flowers growing?



We're actually wishing our lives away.

Without winter ~ there would be no spring.



Live in the moment.  Enjoy each and every day to the fullest. So......I'm going to cozy up



watch the snow fall ~



Have a cup of tea and enjoy my day ~

I hope you enjoy your day too!

((((Hugs))))

xo






Chico is enjoying his day ~ he's looking out the window for squirrels ;-)

5 comments:

  1. I was convicted of that same thing. While winter is not my favourite season, we need it, and we are to rejoice and be glad with each day we have. So I have chosen to do that. I too am enjoying the warmth and coziness of home. Have a great week! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. So important to appreciate all that we have right now. We are never guaranteed a tomorrow. Blessings and sunshine sent your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true! I have been out in the frozen yard and see some bulbs up and a robin finding a worm in the frozen ground. I enjoy those things each year. That is why I would miss living somewhere that does not have all 4 seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My little Sweet Pea looks out the window for critters too! I am looking forward to spring. I'm not a cold weather gal...so I do appreciate spring.
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so right! I need to remind myself to seize the day!

    ReplyDelete