Sunday, April 6, 2014

Family Room is done ~


Happy Sunday my friends ~

The sun is shining and it is 61 beautiful degrees ~ I love this weather.  

Well, I finished the family room just in time to enjoy this gorgeous sunshine today ~

Well, here it is.  You must tell me what you think ~



I wanted this room to reflect us as a family.   A place where we can sit and relax.  Nothing fussy ~ just like a pair of old faded jeans.



There is definitely me in this room ~



and Mr. Vintage as well ;-)



Chico likes this room too ~ he think's Daddy's chair is his chair ~ hmmmm wonder who will sit here ;-)







I love this fireplace mantel






I brought in my little crib ~ I have longed for a place to put this crib.  Well, now it has a new home ~




I still have a little tweaking to do with this little sweetie, but I will fluff and fluff until I get it just right ~


Well, please tell me ~ what do you think?

We have been enjoying this room for the past couple of days and we just love it.

Can't wait to hear from you

((((Hugs))))

Marianne

xo

9 comments:

  1. The crib is just adorable and I love the fabrics you've used on it. At first glance, I notice shelves for displaying things, throws on the sofas and candles on the coffee table....lots of sweet touches to make it comfy and pretty! I love the wonderful light you get in that room, too! Very nice my friend! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Sunday Marianne
    Chico is adorable... our dog Sweetpea is in my post today as well.
    Your Family room is beautiful! Love the old pink door and the mantel. Have a great day!

    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family room looks great, so bright and fresh! I love the old crib and the fireplace mantel. Enjoy your new space!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so nice to have a comfy zone, love that door! and your fireplace mantel too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been working so hard fluffing your nest. Everything looks so pretty. Love the sweet little antique crib.

    xo Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, Marianne. It's is wonderful when you have worked hard and get to enjoy the benefits when it is complete? Enjoy and relax!! Blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. The room is charming - very warm and inviting. Love all of your touches, especially the pink door in the corner & the stacked suitcases. I have the same little crib in my sitting room & I have so much fun changing it's look - it has all white on it now. Yours looks wonderful in front of the window - a nice cozy spot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely room...looks very peaceful and inviting. Love the crib...so sweet. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very restful. The only thing it needs is a jar of daffodils!

    ReplyDelete