Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Family Day ~


Hello my friends ~ today is Family Day in Canada and President's Day in the United States ~


I thought I would show you how I have tweaked my little door.  Mr. Vintage picked up this mirror on the weekend ~


I added the little lavender wreath as well


Happy Family Day to all my Canadian Blogging Friends and

Happy President's Day to all my U.S. Blogging Friends
I am linking up with tweak it Tuesday at Brenda's Cozy Little House ~

Have a great day~!

(((Hugs)))

Marianne

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous door! I especially love the lavender wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet that wreath smells amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the door. So cool looking. We had a quiet FAMILY DAY. It is cold and windy here, so we hunkered down inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the old door and the mirror looks great on it. For some reason today was called "Louis Riel Day" in Manitoba, not sure why it has to be different from the rest of the country. Some things were closed while other things were business as usual. Mr Lube was closed, but Canada Post was on the job, interesting.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to say, apart from that fab door, that wreath rocks!!!! A Happy Family day to ya! :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Marianne, I hope it was a good day for you. I love that door with its fabulous patina and your lavender wreath is the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The door looks perfect. I also love little Chico's bed from the last post. Don't know how I missed that. He is just the cutest thing. You can tell, I'm thinking about dogs again, especially little ones!

    ReplyDelete