Friday, June 24, 2011

Are you ready ~ ?

Good morning everyone ~ Well, the day has finally come.  It is time to leave for the Treasure Hunt at Heritage Village.  Are you all packed and ready?  We're leaving soon

Mr. Vintage has the camper hooked up and ready.  The food is packed away.  We're all set.  A few of my friends have asked for a sneak peak at the camper.  Well ~ I finally made curtains for the camper ~ out of red gingham tea towels.
I really like the way that they look so comfy and campy ;-)

The weather is supposed to be sunny and in the mid 70's.  PERFECT weather for a Treasure Hunt ~ don't you think?  At night, it is supposed to go down into the high 50's ~ hmmmm, I think we'll be sleeping very well ~ especially in this little comfy bed
Well ~ time to go.  Let's get rolling ~ we're going to have some fun, fun, fun ~

11 comments:

  1. Very cute curtains for your camper. Have a good time and thanks for taking us. Too bad we can't stay in your little house on wheels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun and be safe, wish we could meet you there :) We do love a treasure hunt. The curtains are perfect for the camper - love the red check, and so fun that you were able to use tea towels - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a blast! Can't wait to hear all about it. Safe travels...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I love your sweet curtains. Have a great time and I'll look forward to seeing pics of 'our' trip :-) Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those curtains look ultra-cozy! Around here the temps are around 100 every day lately. Yuck! I envy you the nice weather. You guys have fun now!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those temps sound heavenly!!! We get 70 degrees only at night...yikes! Have a wonderful time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love an adventure!! Enjoy :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    P.S. I LOVE Nat King Cole :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your trailer and I hope you find lots of treasures. Not to mention a adventure or two.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pink cartons are fabulous to keeping in windows. The wonderful decoration of your home. This kind of furniture completely fit in your home.
    sell my car

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just stumbled on your blog and can't wait to take a peek. Have a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete